9 Steps To Get A Safe Plastic Surgery




I came up with a mnemonic for the safety of plastic surgery. Today I'm going to refer to the "security" part of the sentence.

S: Summarize the changes you want to see in yourself.
Make a detailed list, or schemas, which function (s) do not like or want to improve. The feature photographs can be used to communicate your ideas with your surgeon. However, note that the photos only reference. The features you can find attractive in another person may not seem natural to you. Try to be as specific as possible when listing the changes.

A: Assess preparation for surgery.
The questions to ask are: 'Am I really I am ready emotionally, physically and financially prepared for surgery Do I have enough time for proper recovery ??? "

It is better to have a relative stability in her life undergoing plastic surgery. If you have severe problems, such as changing the recent loss of a loved one, a divorce, or unplanned job or career, might not be the right time to consider plastic surgery. Here is a list of items that will help you decide if you are willing to undergo plastic surgery are:

1. "I want to look good and feel better about myself."
Some people feel and look better after buying new clothes or a new car, sex, or eating a large meal. I recommend that if the desired improvements can be achieved through diet and exercise, to be tried first.

2. "Someone complains about my appearance."
This is not a good reason to have plastic surgery. "The beauty is in the eye of the viewer" (Hungerford). What one sees as a physical property to be improved, it can seem like his best asset to another.

3. "I'm depressed."
This is not a good reason to consider plastic surgery. As mentioned above, emotional stability is the key to a successful operation.

4. "I have to save my job, marriage or relationship."
Although the work of one or the marriage is perhaps worth saving surgery, it is certainly not the answer. If you think your job or marriage is in danger, try to get to the root of the problem. Make a point to talk to your boss, male or female. You may find that once things are settled or resolved may have more plastic surgery.

5. "I can see a problem."
This may be a good reason to have the surgery. However, I would advise caution as this could lead to a continuing willingness to surgery just because you think it looks a problem.

6. "I hope that improvements but not perfection."
This is a good starting point for anyone considering plastic surgery. There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve what we already have.

7. "I have the support of my family and friends."
with support from family and friends is important when it is exposed to the operation. Note that the aid is different to approval.

8. "I'm financially stable."
Cosmetic surgery is a luxury. No need plastic surgery just to have debt. Not only do you need to plan financially for the surgery, but it should also provide for the possibility, however remote it may be, complications that may increase recovery time and financial responsibilities.

9. "I have time?"
Upon recovery assessment, most patients simply take into account the duration of the operation itself. I am constantly reminded patients undergoing surgery includes consultation, pre-operative preparation, the surgery and the recovery period. only physical rehabilitation can last from one to three weeks and in some cases more. the emotional and psychological adjustment may take at least four to six weeks.

Use these ideas as a guide to plastic surgery research. Feel free to add to this list.
First